Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good morning, Thursday!

hello world, i know this is so unusual of me.. blogging like (early) in the morning. i just felt the need to manage some "composing" of thoughts and words, for my online writing "job" has already started. i was able to finish last night the first part of the assignment, and now i don't know how to even start the second part.

anyway, on some other note, i just wanted to start my day light with happy thoughts, hihi. this week has been really badly controlled by PMS (boo you moodswings!), and i just wanted to "take over" before the week ends. i can do this, I CAN DO THISSSS.

to end this post and start the day, here's some happiness thoughts from the book i'm currently reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.



a Happy Thursday to you and me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment